Request an appointment
- The warranty for prosthetic works and dental implants is for 5 years.
- The warranty period does not represent the lasting of their use, usually being much longer.
The following situations lead to the loss of the warranty:
- Neglectful oral hygiene;
- When the Doctor’s instruction are not being followed (e.g.: If dentures or night guards for grinding are not being worn during night);
- When the patient does not come at least every 6 months for check-up and prophylaxis;
- When patient’s health condition may have bad effects on his dental state (osteoporosis, post chemotherapy effects, diabetes, epilepsy, severe avitaminosis);
- Warranty may be reduced if the patient suffers periodontal diseases;
- When treatments have not been entirely paid;
- Warranty cannot be used for broken prosthetics determined by external causes (falls, hits, accidents);
- Warranty does not cover temporary dental crowns;
- When patient seeks care for the involved area at a different dental clinic;
- Warranty does not cover prosthetic works replacement in case of gum recession (physiological changes);
- Warranty does not apply for implant replacement when infections may appear around the implant because of improper oral hygiene or poor health condition.